Plaid Cymru launches it’s 2012 Local Government Campaign
Plaid Cymru has today launched it’s campaign manifesto for the local government elections in May, in which Larraine Jones and Esther Nagle are proud to be standing as councillors for the Ystrad Ward. This is the first election under the leadership of Leanne Wood, and the manifesto reflects Leanne’s, and all of Plaid Cymru’s commitment to building a better Wales
The key pledges of the party, across Wales, are:
• Providing paid apprenticeship, skills and training schemes – to support our young people.
• Helping local businesses secure public contracts and providing grants and loans to fund business start-ups.
• Campaigning to save vital local services currently under threat from closure and centralisation.
• Bringing empty properties back into use and investing in more affordable homes.
• Introducing schemes to allow local communities to benefit from the ownership and control of our natural resources.
In short, the manifesto is about building better, stronger and more secure communities across the whole of Wales.
Plaid Cymru has a vision of a better Wales.
Plaid Cymru has a plan for a better Wales.
Plaid Cymru has the energy and commitment to make a better Wales.
Vote for your local Plaid Cymru candidates on May 3rd, and let’s all start building a better Wales
The full manifesto document can be read here